tuition maniac

Tuition Maniac

Besides catching the cupcake fever.. i've also fallen ill with the tuition maniac. GOsh.. i mean 5 students?!? with the exams so close by. Its just crazy yar... haha. But it serves as a good break away from the rather strenous studying. haha. Not like cracking my head over complex numbers, and trying to impart my 'well-dusted' knowledge of jc2 maths is any good for me yar.. But at least its a change from the monotony yar. hehe.

So.. my first student of the day.. wasn't too bad by my opinion... a reallie quiet little sec 1 gurl.. Bright beyond her years.. And upon careful observation, I noticed tt she had a uncanny habit of solving her sums in rather abstract manner. Something tt i rarely observe in the rigidness of our education system. Definitely study material in the making. As for her sister, a NJC 2nd year student, she's undoubtly much more outspoken then her sis and possesed a unusual skill of enchantment.. haha..meaning tt her frequent calls for 'teacher, teacher' often manages to draw me away from the simplicity of the former's maths sums to dwell into the deeper and darker world of jc2 maths (something tt i haven't touched in quite some time. haha) But nonetheless, a challenge is always a good one. hehe.

my second student is a normal streamed sec 5 gurl taking her 'o's this year. Funny, but i see much potential in her. Her dreams to enter poly for a shot at the tourism course is one tt urges me to help her. FOr only someone with goals is driven to achieve these aims through hardwork...

So tts about it for today. Now ive gotta get back to work..and perhaps a little kitchen action later at night. haha. Perhaps I should be nicknamed the midnight-baker. *Bleah*

No comments: