satine beauty

CRAZY/BEAUTIFUL

guess i've finally satisfied my baking urges. white chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal banana muffins, a blueberry cheesecake (for orders sake) and lastly my newest creation, CRAZY/BEAUTIFUL. It is my third attempt at finding tt perfect chocolate cake (sometimes i wish i had tt determination in my studies.. haha). However this is a little different from the previous attempts, it is actually a black chocolate expresso cake with a satiny chocolate glaze. As captivating as it sounds, its looks tell otherwise. I have named this cake as such as i feel tt underneath its mediocre, non-fanciful surface, lies something magical, divine. U ask me how wld i knoe if i've not taken a bite of the cake. Trust me, i knoe something good from something bad.. and right now i see potential in this one. As it was baking away in the oven, the lovely strong aroma of coffee was evident, thus its name the expresso cake. The pairing of coffee and chocolate in dessert are uncommon; but in this cake, the magical union of the pair has sworn them to a delectable relationship lasting many ages.

I think this is it.. this is the one...

or will it be? stay tuned for the responses...

No comments: