karma

as my fren says..'karma is never immediate'.

I lost my phone yesterday!!! *boo hoo* Anybody who has seen a sony ericcson w850i with a tiny scratch at the bottom pls let me knoe k? I guess i have no one to blame but myself, in a moment of rush, i left my dear beloved in the toilet. Worst of all, left in right in the open. By the time i realise I didn't have it beside me anymore, it was too late. Rushing back to the toilet, all the way from the south spine to the north wasn't going to save the situation. The fact was it was already gone... stolen by some bloody bitch without any sympathy. Damm...

Now i'm at such a loss... with the few very impt msges in my phone not available to me now. What am i to do? this is so shit-ty-fied... so much for returning a wallet i found a few months back to its rightful owner. Even if it was loaded with cash, approximately $400, it didn't occur to me to even take any of it. not to mention the new blackberry i found at the gym previously which i took the effort to return to the loving hands of its owner as well... KARMA, *bah*.. WHAT THE HELL!

needless to say..i'm just reallie reallie sad.. no words to express my feelings...

p.s. to that bloody bitch who stole my phone: I hope you have a happie life with my hp... bitch...

No comments: