orders orders and more orders

BAKE SALES

Bake sale are officially on. *woopee*..anyone interested in ordering cakes? just let me knoe at least 3 days in advance... Cakes for sale are those i previously featured on my blog, these include
  1. Oreo Cheesecake
  2. Blueberry Cheesecake
  3. Bailey's Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust
  4. Lemon Rind Butter Cake
  5. 'Sans toi' brownie Cupcake
  6. Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting
  7. Oreo Cupcakes

All buyers will be informed of the prices upon confirming orders with me.

Since this a close circle form of baking.. transaction shld be relatively simple. Haha. Yep. Just inform me of ur interest. Sms me at 96169609 or email me at frost.bound@gmail.com if you have the slightest interest or any enquires involving the orders. And i'm sure we'll be able to work something out. *=)*

No comments: