i'm losing it..

I'm losing it...

One sentence was enough to send tears rolling down my cheeks. Why shld it even bother me tt u're seeing others when we're already no longer together?

However hard i try to convince myself tt its okay.. deep down inside, i knoe its not. I'm not feeling alright at least... All this while, i'm been burying myself in work, numbing myself to the heartache, but it's all just a facade, a mask i put on to protect myself. Now, i'm broken, torn down to the core... where the thorns have pierced deep into my soul. How can i let go when what we had was so beautiful? How i can forget the past tt i knoe will haunt me forever? Rising suspicions, too much for me to handle. Have I never been good enough? Have I been kept in the dark all this while? Why? No more words, I just bury my head in my lap and cry.

silly me.. stupid gurl....

No comments: