Bored..all i face is an empty wall

Its a Sunday...stuck at home..Bleah..oh yesh..
HAPPIE BIRTHDAY LIN SUI!!!!
hope u have a reallie reallie great day yar! hehe.. many thanks to always being there when i need a source of comfort..

haha..went to tution class today. Poor ellie (my student's puppy) was having diarrhoea of some sort and was then tottling about the house in kiddy panties.. Haha..hilarious.. tution was great as usual, relaxed and fun. best thing was celestin my student baked chocolate cheese cake and offered me a huge slice for tea!!!..along with a superb cup of coffee..Brilliant! hehe..was a great replacement for my missing lunch yar..YUMMY!!! kudos to celestin! hehe..

Came home wanting to get some work done but was instead disturbed by the consistent and irritating naggings from my mum. My GOSH!!!
notice how the haze has disappeared?



as usual, i was just fooling around...
and guess who had to spoil my fun?!?! who else but

.

.

.

.

.

.

MUMMY!!!

Pardon me if u feel that there has been a rising trend of photos of pple lying on my bed lately. But its the TRUTH!!! argh..have no idea why either..Yeh..cldn't work much with her staring down my back and interrogating me with so many thousand questions..my gosh..I need a breather...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha. Seems like everyone wants a go at your bed. Cmon, she misses you. =D