internal clock gone wrong

Its 2.30 in the morning. this feels kinda weird..being so up late at nite. Usually i'm already out by 12+(yesh i'm been a good gurl! Heh) but I guess today is just an exception.Having had a solid 12 hours of sleep the night before and facing the task of driving my parents down to the airport later at 4..i see no purpose in slping now. 2 hrs ain't gonna work miracles on me. Haha..Better off spending the time studying for Mechanic of Materials test coming this monday. Yikes! hehe..

oh by the way i made a big mistake, apprarently my parents are off to China and not to Vietnam. Heh. Sorrie mummy dear. Bon Voyage yeh. and a happy anniversary to the both of u..glad tt u guys are still so happy together and happily in love...Hope that ur marriage last until the end of time...
Mummy and Daddy looking so sweet together *AWWW*

What's love?

Love is...What makes a weak man brave

And a king step off his throne

Good times, bad times

Easy times, tough times

It comes in an instant

And lasts three days after forever

That's what love is.

Sure gonna miss u guys when u're gone..I promise I'll be such a good gurl...Hehe *evil laughter*

No comments: