feeling better

i feel fine...

after the raging war against the monstrousity within. I have conceded.

to all the frens ard me who have shown concern. Thanks a million! U're efforts to make me smile are greatly appreciated.

Nonetheless, the paper coming up tmr is definitely a blanket wetter. I wld have sworn i wldn't have been so depressed if there weren't the exams breathing down my neck. Now as u can see from the big- ass tickertimer above head. its 21 days to my 21st birthday! haha. Sweet...

So instead of putting any more depressing images on my blog. Here are some wonderful photos just to brighten up ur day! i mean if they do work for someone like me, they surely will work for u too. hehe.

Rainbow collage. Beautiful. Colors soothe the soul anytime. Especially in a multitude of shades.


Candy coated lips.. now tts a new one! hehe. gosh.. think i do have a fetish for lips. hehe...


When i first saw this photo, it brought an instantaneous smile to my face. Innocence and pure fun combined with a delightful splash of colors. This little girl has eyes that smile...

photos courtesy of Pink Sherbet

kk. tt shld be enough dosage of colors for now. Now its back to my boring black and white notes once again. More birds more luck! wonder if the duck i ate this afternoon counts?

No comments: