happy bdae babe

As the clock struck 12 o clock,


my heart was filled with a wild gust of torrent winds. likened to a door blown opened and bundles of golden leaves and paper astray drifting in through. Perhaps its the quarrel i just had with babe, or perhaps it was the mad-ass runny nose i was experiencing at the moment, somehow, it lead to a certain cloudiness iny my head. My vision was blurred and my actions irresponsible. Sorry if I've hurt u or been insensitive.

Whatever way this goes, i'll still wish u a happie bdae babe. Time seems to sweep u off your feet no matter how reluctant or resiliant u are. Age takes you on a journey that opens your eyes to the vanities of the world and its mundane nature. Yet, it is clear tt both u and i remain ignorant, not bothered by the truth. Truth is, life isn't as colorful and as exciting as it seems to be. It is just a matter of time tt life befalls a fate of routine and military structure.

I wish I could be every little thing you wanted; all the time; I wish I could be every little thing you wanted; all the time; sometimes.

Here, I would just like to apologise for my weak attempts towards maintaining this r/s. I knoe it has been a never-ending uphill climb for you and somehow u always gather the courage and strength to make the extra step. Whereas I on the other hand, have nothing much to offer. I am sorry Babe.

Now, i struggle with my words. not knowing wat to say, perhaps i should stop here now. Actions speak louder than words as they say. I'll offer watever little amount of strength I have, this i promise you.

Happy Birthday once again Baby Choo. Hope u honestly like the gift tt i gave u. p.s. wat i said about bdae bois and gurls doing their own planning. tt was bullshit. *muackz*

No comments: