midweek

Mundane Life...

well.. this week seems to have passed in a flash. Right under my nose, lyke a sneaky little rat. Darn... I'm getting reallie lazy to type a proper post too. so here's just a over-view of wats been happening in my life these days... *yawnz*.. (bet u must be thinking tt too!.. haha)

Here's a glimpse into my mundane lifestyle:

Monday -- End Work and head over for tuition

Tuesday -- End Work, met up with the hockey babes for dinner at Holland V and ice-cream at cold rock (over-priced and not tt fantastic to be honest), but then again it was great fun meeting up with the dearies. Sorrie for my absence the past few meet ups. *bleah*. After that, I headed straight home to bake for orders.
here's a surprise from Babe from obolo for me! wow.. its the v-day collection cakes. *YUMZ*. raspberry chocolate mousse. divine...
Besdies orders I also took the liberty to bake my signature bluberry cake for the guys back at office. hehe. they loved it! most of them in fact ask me what am I doing in Aerospace, i should be baking as profession instead.. HMPH... haha.

Wednesday -- End Work, met up with my Customer, Tuition, feel reallie shagged, late nights taking its toll on me. Watched a late night movie with Babe... The Mist. Overall, it was a good film. very thought inducing. Main focal point is the display of the ugly side of human nature when driven by fear of the unknown. somehow or another, the true nature of men is only revealed during situations lyke this. Stephen King writes one hell of a good book over here. Though the movie was long, it was thoroughly engaging with heart-wrenching scenes filled to the brim with emotions... a must watch.

Thursday -- End Work, watched Cloverfield with Babe. Cloverfield from my impression looks like a cheap budgeted film to produce. the entire film from head to the end was filmed on a handheld camera which created the effects tt were apt for the movie settings. Action packed, it left me on the edge of my seat. I wouldn't think tt anyone wld actually watch this movie if it had came out 10yrs ago. haha. Went home to bake for orders...
quote of the day: Yongren-- "i don't drink, i don't smoke, i don't dance"
Danny(my colleague who is about as old as my dad i reckon) -- "then u must be a very boring person"
HAHA... i found tt extremely farnie. dun knoe why either. hehe. yongren = boring.. haha. oops..

Friday -- Seminar at the Marriot Hotel for lean management, tuition, slack!!! finally.. some alone time. *woots*.. (or at least i'm hoping... hehe) i seriously need to catch up on some quality slp. i'm dozing off EVERYWHERE. *bah*. kk. slp time... bye pple.
She keeps the secrets in her eyes
She wraps the truth inside her lies
Just when I can't take what she's done to me
She comes to me
And leads me back to paradise
She's so hard to hold
But I can't let go
I'm a house of cards in a hurricane
A reckless ride in the pouring rain
She cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel
She danced away just like a child
She drives me crazy, drives me wild
But I'm helpless when she smiles

No comments: